Monday, May 1, 2006

Washington University Kendobu

Last Monday was the last practice of the semester for us, the Washington University Kendo Bu.
Thanks to Alex and Jim who worked so hard to put things together.

Although I had an exam to study, I still went to the practice. I didn't want to miss the last practice of the semester. I'm glad that I didn't skip a single practice this semester.

Ever since Hayashi hanshi's visit few Saturdays ago, I tried to become a different kenshi...
I want to develop unshakable kensen, a flawless men strike, and strong zanshin.

I wish there are more practices... wish I can go back to San Diego and learn more from Yamamoto sensei...

Everytime I put my men on, I think about what Yamamoto sensei told me during my last practice at UCSD "do a beautiful kendo". Beautiful kendo.....

No comments: