Wednesday, July 23, 2008

IN-N-OUT

레이너님의 posting reminded me of some good ol' days

Man I used to go to In-N-Outs a lot in college. In-N-Out is known for its quality, cheap price and some goodies... such as Double Double and Animal Style. Here are 2 episodes at an In-N-Out in SD that I will never forget

1. VEGEBURGER: A young lady in front of me ordered a double double animal style with no meat patties and no cheeses but extra lettuces. That's right, a DD AS without patties and cheeses... "what do you want lady?" It took a while for her order gets through properly.

2. MISCHIEVOUS: My roommates and I were very hungry, yet we were still full of mischievous thoughts. "welcome to In-N-Out; what can I get for you?" We spoke loudly at the intercom of the drive through. "we would like to have three 10x10!" We thought we caught the lady off guard. But, instead she calmly said "would you like to have onions with them?" Oh, man, no she caught us off guard. We were petrified. uhh....eh.... we looked at each other... finally we agreed to settle down with 4x4s. Again, the lady calmly re-checked our order "are you sure?" Man, she is pro. We were thankful that it was at the guy at the cashier's window. As far as I know, none of us havn't tried 10x10s yet.

No comments: