Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time surely does fast fly

I have a baby brother who just turned 15.5 y/o. As a typical teenager of his age he took an exam and got the Permit to drive.

It is unbelievable how time just flies right before our eyes. I remember him as a mere child when I first met him; now he is old enough to drive legally (sort of). A kid who loved the Pokemon show and just wanted to cuddle is now favors linkin park and about to take my car over.

Amidst of all the surprises I feel that I knew it was coming. Nothing has changed except he now has a privilege of something that the rest of family members had for years. He is still the very same baby brother of mine. However, I feel very proud of him for some strange reason and I thank God that he grew up trouble-free.

This weekend, we will have the very first driving lesson. I'm not sure how well I can teach him, but I know he will have trouble with clutch and will stall the engine countless times. I can already see him being anxious and frustrated.

Truth is... I can't wait for this weekend. Congratulation Steven, I'm very proud of you.

No comments: